Wednesday 26 October 2011

Road Pilgrim: Life Is A Road Trip


I am starting this blog to introduce myself and the nature of the youthwork that I am involved in. My name is Dan Harris, and I am a self-styled Motorcycle Youth Worker, working mainly in Kent. I am also the founder of the charity Full Throttle UK.
My main youth work revolves around encouraging young people to not just consider that their life is a journey, but a road trip where the destination is of as much importance as the journey itself. Through use of the iconic imagery of motorcycling, we try to encourage young people to develop citizenship, faith, personal development and furthering their interest in personalised transport.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Dan, you are doing good work down there. Good luck with the blog. Peace.
    LF

    ReplyDelete